Art Dumay processes your personal data because you make use of our services and/or because you provide these data to us yourself. Art Dumay only registers the data necessary for its services.
In our processing, we comply with the requirements of the privacy legislation. This means, among other things:
- We clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this via this privacy statement;
- We limit our collection of personal data to only those personal data that are necessary for legitimate purposes;
- We first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we also require parties who process personal data on our behalf to do so;
- We respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data at your request.
Art Dumay is responsible for the data processing. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We advise you to read it carefully.
This privacy statement was last updated on 25-5-2021
Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- Name and address details;
- Phone number;
- E-mail address;
- Billing address;
- Delivery address;
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
Art Dumay processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your order and/or payment; Sending our newsletter;
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to carry out our services;
- To deliver works of art and services to you;
How long we retain personal data
Art Dumay stores your personal data no longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data are collected. In general, a maximum period of 7 years is kept in relation to fiscal aspects.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Art Dumay Art Dumay only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you, for accounting processing of the agreement or to comply with a legal obligation.
We will treat your details confidentially and will not publish them.
We offer you a newsletter with which we inform interested parties about our products/services. Your e-mail address will only be added to the list of subscribers with your prior consent. Every newsletter contains a link to unsubscribe.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for inspection, correction or deletion to email@example.com. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks. Kunsthandel Art Dumay would also like to point out that you have the option of submitting a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Netherlands Data Protection Authority. You can do so via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we secure personal data
Kunsthandel Art Dumay takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised modification. If you feel that your data is not properly protected or if there are indications of misuse, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes. We will make changes transparent and publish them on our website.